I left my job for a book authorship because I'm ill and it seems the end of the world for me because I'm dependent on medication... and my mother has reach old age even had diabetes! I know I can work ratrace because of regulated drugs side effect. I cannot understand why. What I know is that I still have GOD and I'm a Christian. If I do things for man... it's because of Jesus!.... i love humanity more than my self. I wonder if I still have respect to self... but there's one thing I know I trust God even Jesus and He can save me in time. I look for the solution, and gambled for DIVINE MERCY HEALING MINISTRY.... when I added i slep[t late that evening before our Trip to Capiz in the Philippines.. I know this is mercy!.... i went there but during healing I closed my eyes and never participate...till I doze off to sleep... for the first time, I slept day time without drugs...Somebody woke me up but i went back to closing my eyes.... I'm aware by then that my mind is awake... and i deal it up myself... and entrust everything to God, my Lord and my Saviour who loved me even for the first time. I say in prayer somebody help me.... i hear group of healers praying....and souls yearning. I know I have come to my My LORD for succor... but, the devils are playing their tricks again... and I'm weak, though I still hope, In GOD I'm Strong!... but the the strongman has taken over...even... him who envy a lot Jesus... i hear voices nowhere in my left ear...and i was conquered. I woke up and found my self different to me...it seem spirit have taken over me... i was banged three times while having my arms in the figure of the cross as to the man crucified holding firmly on netted iron fence...and i choked... i lost my voice...and think of others even my family left at home back to Panay Island... pride of the Filipino for having the famous Boracay Island and the mother of all festivals, the Sto. Nino de Kalibo Ati-Atihan Festival... celebrated in January....I think of my high school classmates...we had just celebrated our pearl anniversary in January 11. 2012. I think of my ill mother...and forgot myself... I'm groaning in pain because I'm holding the iron flesh tight... no, iron netted fence. I want to cry... but i start in ravage crampling banged backward the fence several times and my legs elevation severely crushing my body and hands in pain growling like an animal hurting my fingers that hold the netted fence with,...barb wires above???... i don't remember it well... maybe I'm already starting to hallucinate but I'm conscious seeming crying... because I'm already banging several times hurting deep my body... I want to yell already but no voice came out... in great speed... i was banging hardly to the fence and my fingers are already hurting me....legions of demons has taken over my body but my mind and my heart were fixed on Jesus! Group of Catholic Christians healers rush to my side and they take turns...prayed over me! holding my head... even my arms...touching firmly my chest backward....One of them tried to open my arms holding the fence with my fingers. "Trust in God," "You will not be harmed, he said... one with gentle voice said, "Please shout the name Jesus,"... And I yelled loudly......"JESUSSSSSSS!" Then he said, "For now...speak to Jesus softly even silently in your mind, even without speaking audibly!" Then I signed in my mind...."Jesus I love you with the love of the Father,"...please forgive me of my sins." Then seemingly I seem to hear in my mind, even my heart.... TRUST MY CHILD everything will be okay. To make it short... " I returned to my composure... and relaxed and they said, "Take away your hands from the fence." "Trust in GOD,.....even Jesus!" It's a beautiful story... I returned to normalcy....They select prayer leaders that are new ones entrusted of their prayer house chapters... and they initiated. All of them kneeling for an hour! I did not Join them.... I was at the back of the site even away from at the back the building laughing heartily with a nun...enjoying counseling... with a young boy listening. and smiling at us! Enjoying listining... a young boy in elementary. We spoke clean things... and I adviced him to stay away from the Internet. I was already happy... we went home and while riding the L-Tri, I kept waving to strangers...and throwing new coins to bystanders... even with children... others waved back to me. "Have I gone out of my mind..." My fellow passengers just let me but others try on stipping me from throwing coins from my plastic bottle medicine container! I'm so happy....then they... suggest to me asking, Do you have songs to sing?" I sang praising song I learned from the Oneness... particularly the United Pentecostal Church, Int'l. And then... healers in my native town took turns in counseling me asking me questions from time to time.
It's now five days since we left the healing place in Capiz...and I still haven't taken medicines in day time except supplements like "malunggay", tueog-tueog, and sibukaw! AND ANOTHER famous supplements.... my medicine in night time particularly tranquilizer and relaxant have reduced to minimal... Since then.... I only trusted in God and in my family for the mean time...I stayed away from people.
Calls keep coming and our phones have been ringing but I answered no one...because my injection was out of stock for one week. I said, I already will deny or get mad... but no, I still have GOD to trust. Or Jesus. My mother motioned forcely to me to answer the phone of one lady... but I shook my head... I don't want to talk to anybody except my immediate family at home. I said, now God will be placed to test. I have to try if I'm already well. Supplements have all been consumed and I only have water Sibukaw left to consume and minimal prescribed medicines at night except medicine for cough. Days passed and I no longer cough a lot. I said, in my heart, God has made me well! ... even returned me to normalcy. then I already wanted to go out of the house. I want to get my pants I had asked the dress maker to sew for me. It's now almost a week and I feel nothing unusual. I have earned my healing. The Lord God had mercy on me even with only water, juice, milk and food. My trust in Jesus has worked well. I am healed.
I owe my healing to Jesus!
ReplyDeleteSee mother, God makes this new!
ReplyDeleteJesus love my fellowmen.
ReplyDeleteJesus makes well!
ReplyDeleteJesus is God!
ReplyDeleteMy God and my all, my Lord and my Saviour, My King my redeemer.... my Father, my all!
ReplyDeleteSometimes little miracles work!
ReplyDelete